Mona Lisa's Identity Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona Lisa's Identity Confirmed

The Xfinity Discovery Hub is your resource for Xfinity product news, technology education, and more. Learn about TV, internet, home security, and more.

Lisa del Giocondo

whew...Now I can sleep at night.
    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Well, it is interesting to know. Kind of takes the edge off a little. The unknown was part of the allure.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree with you. The mystery was a big part of what made it interesting. I always liked the self portrait theory.
      "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

Appraised value just dropped to $1.46 U.S.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Mona Lisa's Identity Confirmed

Originally posted by MosesPresley
          Lisa del Giocondo
          Did you say, "Giancarlo?? The Mona Lisa is Fez??

Comment

Fez's great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother. That's probably where da vinci got the idea for the helicopter.

Comment

The link leads me to a "browser upgrade", probably to load me up with spyware.

Comment

Great, now the painting's ruined for me. I might as well throw away my season pass to Musée du Louvre. Bloody germans...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Knowledge
                  What?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                    Great, now the painting's ruined for me. I might as well throw away my season pass to Musée du Louvre. Bloody germans...
                    Seriously, they ruin everything. If they aren't spoiling paintings, they're stealing them.

Comment

Comment

So it's definitively Nat King Cole, then.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                        X