Useless Dream Dictionary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Dream Dictionary

It doesn't have anything I dream about. Not even zombies! How can you have a dream dictionary that doesn't include zombies?!

Maybe you guys can have more luck with it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Dream Moods is the only free online source you need to discover the meanings to your dreams. Check out our ever expanding dream dictionary, fascinating discussion forums, and other interesting topics related to dreaming

This one has a zombie reference, but it assumes that you're the zombie. What about dreams when you're surrounded by the hordes of the undead? What does that mean?

Scrouge McDuck is even harder to find.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Isn't the useless really a little superfluous?

Comment

Agreed. The metaphysical has failed me once again.
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          Dream Moods is the only free online source you need to discover the meanings to your dreams. Check out our ever expanding dream dictionary, fascinating discussion forums, and other interesting topics related to dreaming

This one has a zombie reference, but it assumes that you're the zombie. What about dreams when you're surrounded by the hordes of the undead? What does that mean?

Scrouge McDuck is even harder to find.

Orgy?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sorry, Sloww. No reference to orgies. There is ogre though.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No, no. A zombie surrounded by other zombies.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Zombie wedding?
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Could be.

Comment

"Till redeath do us part"
                    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I don't have useless dreams.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        No, no. A zombie surrounded by other zombies.
                        That's any given day at the DMV. Maybe your driver's license is about to expire.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

i have the most wonderful dreams.

Comment

my dreams use to be all about sex

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I dreamt about phosphylation of serines in DNA repair polymerases following NER removal of damaged DNA. I need no dictionary to tell me that I've got to give the lab meeting on monday and I have ZERO results.
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X