Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outsourcing is not allways a good idea!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outsourcing is not allways a good idea!!!

I couldnt help but post this.

So anyone here with thin skin please, leave this thread now, I aint posting toward any Cannon Towel wearing, Mohammad spewing individuals.

Its a little humor so please take it that way

Depressed

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.

Got a call center in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Re: Outsourcing is not allways a good idea!!!

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    I couldnt help but post this.

So anyone here with thin skin please, leave this thread now, I aint posting toward any Cannon Towel wearing, Mohammad spewing individuals.

Its a little humor so please take it that way

Depressed

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.

Got a call center in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
    ironically this part is more offensive than the joke.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Then dont read it

I have put up with p[ersons assaulting my Christianity for years and it goes in one ear and out the other.

I have seen people type inappropriate language over and over it has been deemed acceptable.

This is humor, if a Mod or Admin removes then it is there choice.

This no where near goes into where others have gone.

I would take it your a friend of Mohammad?

If so, please accept this as a joke, but in reality you should be offended some people who do follow some teachings actually do these heinous acts in the first place.

and not because I posted this.

Gramps

Comment

Has it been Muslims "assaulting" your Christianity for years?
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Yeah, retaliate towards the people who've been doing it, don't punch a guy who didn't punch you first. That's how bar fights get out of hand. Or better yet, don't punch at all.

And I'm pretty sure MRT isn't Muslim. He's right, too; "towel-wearing" is basically an ethnic slur. The joke itself is just black humor at the expense of extremists.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
            Has it been Muslims "assaulting" your Christianity for years?
            I never seen them in person.

I was speaking about posters here, talk about many things, heck, if I dont like it I move on.

and the threads stay open and no one is banned and this is humor or an attempt.

Kinda like I think things are funny, my sense of humor would not be the same say as maybe a British person or even a German Person.

NOT all Brits or Germans
            Just some.

Now, have a wonderful day.

Gramps

Comment

People "assault" and make fun of Christianity because they can do so without getting death threats, bombed, or beheaded. Practitioners of Jizzlam get worked up into a frenzy at the slightest transgression against their religion.

Comment

That's a funny joke!

Comment

The funnier thing to me is not the attempt at the Joke, but that besides me the three posters who have posted have taken offense, after having been warned it might be offensive.

Many people here take President of The United States apart on a daily basis, insulting him, even insulting Americans.

But not once has a MOD or ADMIN to my knowledge closed or removed a thread when someone calls him an idiot or making up stuff or exchanging oil for blood or misleading the World.

I find those offensiove but I figure some people just vent.

Now you have vented, simply move along.

I do appreciate your patronage, for what it is worth

Gramps

Comment

3-3 TIE SCORE!!!

Comment

That joke is actually funny in it's own morbid way.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

WTF is a cannon towel?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

We should be able to call black people ******s if we say "So anyone here with thin skin please, leave this thread now"

(nothing against the actual joke itself, though)
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            We should be able to call black people ******s if we say "So anyone here with thin skin please, leave this thread now"

(nothing against the actual joke itself, though)
                            Well da Mighty Imran, and (oh nothing about you being Mighty. 'cause you aint!!) a response shall be given

I didnt call them Sand [q=Imran Siddiqui]******s[/q], I didnt say everyone from the Middle East was a Terrorist nor did I say if you believed in Mohammad you would fit the bill..what I saidI aint posting toward any Cannon Towel wearing, Mohammad spewing individuals was so that no one would get offended. I laugh-out-loud-at your lack of teh funnieness sense of humor.

Years ago a told a joke, the end of the joke said something like Only two kinds of females come out of Canada, Whores and Hockey Players, which team does your wife play for sir..referencing his boss who walked in on him.

Now no one had a lot of things to say about that badly, only two reasons I can think of:

#1-It is true and they agreed

or

#2-They had a small laugh and went about there business.

By the way, I am part Canadian (My grandmother was from Charlottetown Prince Edward island and she was an Arsenault before marriage.

I am also part german, i am not a Nazi of Arrian descent, I have no ill will toward the Jewish people and personally am offended.

Oh speaking of, who was that who made a post talking about having ovens in germany, let me think sometime in my past. Very Insensitive and crude, but I moved onward.

Now ablack man can call another black man what Imran called them in joking or seriousness. Let a white man and Katie-Bar-to the door, predjudice!!!

Ok

Hope this helps....

Comment

I didnt say everyone from the Middle East was a Terrorist nor did I say if you believed in Mohammad you would fit the bill..what I saidI aint posting toward any Cannon Towel wearing, Mohammad spewing individuals was so that no one would get offended. I laugh-out-loud-at your lack of teh funnieness sense of humor.

"I ain't posting toward any ****** acting, fried chicken eating individuals so that no one would get offended"

You realize that "towel wearing" is a racial slur right? Might as well be calling someone a ****** or spic. Is that ok in your mind?

Oh speaking of, who was that who made a post talking about having ovens in germany, let me think sometime in my past. Very Insensitive and crude, but I moved onward.

No slurs in that post.

You seem to miss the point of slurs and questionable taste jokes. Like I said, no problem with the joke at all.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X