Flogging Molly and Dr, Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    The ten faces of Dr Who featuring all ten actors who played Dr Who over the last 40 years. (and, yes, the series does an excellent job of explaining how the doctor's face can change.)

Indeed. It was a stroke of genius to come up with the idea of regeneration.

And I don't count "Confidential" as a spin-off. It's like those sometimes boring, sometimes interesting extras on DVD's. I've watched everyone though... Comes with the territory of being a Doctor Who fan I suppose...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The girl in the fireplace episode was a classic. Plus she was a hottie and a half.
      It isn't one of my favourites actually. Which is weird 'cause it's written by Steven Moffat who's written the best Doctor Who episodes to date (Blink and The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances) I might have to watch it again...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

That's it! Now I'm going to use my sonic screwdriver!
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's actually Dr. Who but I was drunk and mistyped.
          Oh, ok. I looked at the context and thought Dr, Who was a band. I am very familiar with the show. It used to play on channel 11 in Chicago for over a decade.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Molly Bloom
            Not a dead horse yet.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
              X