I would like to take this moment to point out Ron Paul is beating Giuliani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apocalypse
    I would like to take this moment to point how that the racists in the Democratic party are beating the nonracists.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I would like to take this moment to point how that the racists in the Democratic party are beating the nonracists.
      How about the sexists, are they beating the nonsexists?

Aside from everything else, I'm SOOOO glad that the first black frontrunner and the first female frontrunner are showing up in the same election cycle, it's hilarious to watch the occasional liberal be completely unable to accuse someone that doesn't support their candidate to be racist/sexist because doing so would automatically open them up to being sexist/racist.

And obviously supporting either of them means you're against Edwards and thus anti-poor, or an economicalist, or whatever the formal term is.

Comment

Or anti-white male.

Comment

Originally posted by Igloodude

How about the sexists, are they beating the nonsexists?

Aside from everything else, I'm SOOOO glad that the first black frontrunner and the first female frontrunner are showing up in the same election cycle, it's hilarious to watch the occasional liberal be completely unable to accuse someone that doesn't support their candidate to be racist/sexist because doing so would automatically open them up to being sexist/racist.

And obviously supporting either of them means you're against Edwards and thus anti-poor, or an economicalist, or whatever the formal term is.
          So, the sexists all support Hillary because they like crying.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Igloodude
            Aside from everything else, I'm SOOOO glad that the first black frontrunner and the first female frontrunner are showing up in the same election cycle,
            It's all part of the Democrat's plan to try to lose no matter what.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

And after 2 more primaries has still has never lost to /Guiliani

Comment

Re: I would like to take this moment to point out Ron Paul is beating Giuliani

I would like to take this moment to point out, so what. What's much more fascinating is that the leading GOP candidate, while conservative, is basically preaching the social gospel and talking about Christian duty to help the poor and using the government to do it.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Upton Sinclair said the same thing.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yeah but he isn't running in the GOP primary.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Wow, so perhaps our candidate will do very well amongs Republicans!
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Re: I would like to take this moment to point out Ron Paul is beating Giuliani

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        I would like to take this moment to point out, so what. What's much more fascinating is that the leading GOP candidate, while conservative, is basically preaching the social gospel and talking about Christian duty to help the poor and using the government to do it.
                        Um, which one is leading again?

Comment

I thought it was Huckabee, but admittedly, I haven't been paying attention since I've been on Oxycontin.

Comment

Che Always blaming drugs for his mistakes.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Huck is running 3rd behind romney/mccain.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ron Paul currently has THREE TIMES as many delegates as Giuliani.

Comment

Working...
                                X