No announcement yet.

What to do in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, to get to Second City you would want to take not the red line but a bus, the 151 Sheridan North bound, or the 22 Clark North bound. 151 is on Michigan Ave., Clark is on either Clark or State depending on where you are in the area. Both get you within a short distance of Second City.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

"I miss Chicago so bad", is so sad. Don't make a habit of saying that. Unless you're holding out a hat and drooling on yourself.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: What to do in Chicago

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You dumb****. You're aiming for Texas. We're down here. Chicago? WTF is wrong with you?
        I have never been in Chicago, but I was in Fort Worth, and I really like the place. People were very, very friendly. People in New England, the part of USA that I am more familiar with, is very friendly to, but Texas is special in that sense

Go Texas!
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

*sigh* Skip the deep dish pizza and get a stuffed pizza, which is the real Chicago pizza. Gino's East is probably the best place to go but I don't remember exactly where the 1st one is, I know it's just north of downtown. It has branched out so maybe you can find one elsewhere, hopefully just as good.

The North/Milwaukee/Damen area ans also Lincoln/Fullerton have plenty of partyspots and bars; in particular check out John Barleycorn's pub. They have a massive selection of beers. Ask Ming/rah/-JRabbit for directions, cause it's been a long time since I've been in the area. In fact you should try to hook up with them 'cuz they could prolly show you around a bit.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Slowwy, quit trolling the Chicago thread.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Try starting a second great Chicago fire, just for turds and titters.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
              X