Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or do all the photos of polytubbies look awful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ev1 says i look like a rodent.

Im cute dammit! :tantrum:
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I think he's referring to the stereotypical gay obsession with ferrets.
      oh i've heard about that.

Comment

The FBI has ears everywhere.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Am I really that ugly, or have you just forgot to check mine?
          You look like some of the kids my sister knows, she’s an active church person™. You’re not ugly, but the pic annoys me.
          Last edited by Heraclitus; January 10, 2008, 18:06.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I think he's referring to the stereotypical gay obsession with ferrets.
            Really? I missed that one.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What happened to warrants?

PS Why was b etor checking out my profile? That’s my real birthday! :The FBI is after me! God, I’ll have to go into hiding now.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

You look some of the kids my sister knows, she’s an active church person™. You’re not ugly, but the pic annoys me.
                Why?

It's beginning to get old btw, it's from 2004 IIRC.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Because the church people™ my sister knows are annoying.

Anyhow I thought you were older.

Comment

I'm soon 22. How old did you think I was?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

24-29

Comment

Re: Is it me or do all the photos of polytubbies look awful?

I mean whenever I check out a profile of this witty or trolling poster, there is either no picture, which is fine or there is a seriously misshapen dude staring at me. I think I’ve only seen two ok looking pics, and one I suspect is fake.

What is the cause of this? Are people hit with ugly sticks once they spend more than a year on poly? Or all the ok looking people the silent type?
                        Sounds like you never looked at Alinestras picture
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

24-29
                          Still better than the two girls who are the only to ever "offend" me on the matter of age. When I was 18, a girl on a camp wanted to guess the age of all present for some reason. She guessed I was 28. Well, it didn't get better when a girl guessed I was 30 two years ago.

Comment

I'm not that misshapen .

Comment

AC's pic is cute.

Comment

It's just that Nikolai has been rode hard and put up wet.

PIC, Riesstiu!
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X