• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Nuts Beer

I have Beer Nuts.

I have no beer.

I have means of obtaining beer.

What beer should I obtain that to maximize the synergistic effect between it and Beer Nuts?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I can't read that.

Is it available in the states?

What makes it so meritous as a complement to Beer Nuts?
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Beer

Beer nuts.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Aventinus wheat doppelbock. Bavaria from its strongest side.

You will want to eat lots of nuts to get even more thirsty and sip excess amounts of this goodness . As Aventinus has low alcohol content at only 8.2 % you'll need to drink lot of it .

Next day may be bit uncomfortable, though .

Oh, btw it tastes bit like .

Comment

Re: Beer Nuts Beer

Originally posted by Perfection
            What beer should I obtain that to maximize the synergistic effect between it and Beer Nuts?
            Where in the world are you?? That is, what kinds of beer do you have access to?

Comment

Minneapolis

Comment

Got any good microbrews out there in Minny? I'm sure you do. I've never been there, so I've no idea. As for larger breweries, Sam Adams is good. Do they sell Otter Creek out there? Probably not. Pete's Wicked? Saranac?

Guiness is good if you like stout...

mmm... beeeeer.... mmm....

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

.. as long as you don't expect to be doing anything next day

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                    ... Sam Adams is good...
                    QFT

Comment

Fat Tire Ale rules them all

give it a quaff
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment