Duties of a web developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duties of a web developer

Since your home page is the first impression a prospective client has of you it needs to be of excellent quality. It should be representative of your vision and goals and attract the client enough to want to do business with you. The person who will help you achieve this goal will be the web developer along with the team including web designers. In many cases the web developer handles interdisciplinary responsibilities single handedly. He has to link technicality with aesthetics to ensure that the website is attractive yet has all the features required of a good website.

The web developer will ensure that the pages are user-friendly, easy to navigate and uncluttered. He may write the content himself or ensure that the content writer gives material that is relevant to the site and your target audience. The flow of content and graphics should be uniform, professional and consistent. His next job is to ensure visibility of the website. The web developer can use languages like HTML, XHTML, PHP and ASP to ensure that the content matter gets ranked by search engines. Data entry security and security of databases is also his job.

The 1990s saw the opening up of the Indian economy and the resultant IT boom. With its huge talent pool of English speaking technical graduates India soon became a haven for IT related outsourcing jobs. The infrastructure and governmental support also aided the growth of the IT industry. Starting with simple data entry projects India soon proved its expertise in handling major turnkey projects. In the field of Web Site Development India has built a solid reputation as reliable outsourcing partners who can deliver quality projects on time. As more and more western companies outsource their web development work, it is recommended that they check out the credentials of the company they hire.

Can you make your websites about Happy Putin and make sure it has lots of links to Apolyton so that we can take the #1 spot on Google for "Happy Putin"?

Comment

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up.

We've both been sound alseep.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy, and weep.
      The movie's over. It's four o'clock
      And we're in trouble, deep.

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.

Well, what're we gonna tell your mama?
      What're we gonna tell your pop?
      What're we gonna tell our friends
      When they say, "Ooh-la-la."

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.

Well, we told you're mama that we'd be in by ten.
      Well, Suzy, baby, looks like we goofed again.

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      We gotta go home.

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up.

The movie wasn't so hot.
      It didn't have much of a plot.
      We fell asleep. Our goose is cooked.
      Our reputation is shot.

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.

Well, what're we gonna tell your mama?
      What're we gonna tell your pop?
      What're we gonna tell our friends
      When they say, "Ooh-la-la."

Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.
      Wake up, a-little Suzy.

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Comment

wow i didnt even notice this.

AAHZ-Summaryâ„¢ please?

also
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I like the emoticon at the end of OP. "Help! I'm trapped inside a post factory! Let me out, you ****ers!"

Also, .
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

The web developer can use languages like HTML, XHTML, PHP and ASP to ensure that the content matter gets ranked by search engines.

Comment

Comment

I think teh site owners should read teh OP
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

to make this thread worthwhile:

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                      wow i didnt even notice this.

AAHZ-Summaryâ„¢ please?
                      "Good web page important. India make good web pages. India your friend. Click on link."

Or was that too long?
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Thanks Elok!
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                          to make this thread worthwhile:

Lordi going classic ?
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                            I like the emoticon at the end of OP. "Help! I'm trapped inside a post factory! Let me out, you ****ers!"

Yep, it's a cry for help. How can we help this guy?

Comment

Working...
                            X