Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thunderstorm in January... while a snowfall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderstorm in January... while a snowfall.

There is a snowfall in Quebec City... and I'm hearing, right now, thunder!!!

Where the world is going?
    bleh

Hmmm, there is an alien mothership hovering over my city.
    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Let me paraphrase DaShi. "Quebec City is ****ed up."

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Whats Christmas in Texas without the air-conditioner

Comment

It happened in Montreal too in December.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Is this atypical? If so, I'm surprised. In DC, we sometimes get big snowfalls when a nor'easter joins with coastal storm from the south. It is accompanied by thunder from time to time.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                It happened in Montreal too in December.
                Yes I remember read it in newspaper. But it lasted 1 hour here... like in the summer.

Anyway; it was (as I can remember, the first time I experience it)
                bleh

Comment

There's a group in Facebook called "I saw the lightning too!", you should join it.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I heard it and I saw the flash
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

OMG! GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Not that common but it happens every few years in the midwest.

Now having TORNADOES in January, that's ****ed up.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Thunderstorm in January... while a snowfall.

Originally posted by CrONoS
                          There is a snowfall in Quebec City... and I'm hearing, right now, thunder!!!

Where the world is going?
                          HA! Last winter, in February, I was leaving work and went out to parking lot to scrape off about 500 pounds of ice off my car and while I was doing that, a thunderstorm began, complete with lightning while we still had a full blanket of snow on the ground.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Thundersnow also known as a Winter Thunderstorm or a Thunder Snowstorm is a particularly rare meteorological phenomenon that includes the typical behavior of a thunderstorm, but with snow falling as the primary precipitation instead of rain. It commonly falls in regions of strong upward motion within the cold sector of extratropical cyclones between autumn and spring when surface temperatures are most likely to be near or below freezing. Variations exist, such as thundersleet, where the precipitation consists of sleet rather than snow.
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Montreal!
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X