Nekked pics of my ex gf that dumped me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ok, I SSSSOOOOOOooooooooo have missed something here. I thought Lancer was married
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Sloww, that was just plain ugly.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Ok, I SSSSOOOOOOooooooooo have missed something here. I thought Lancer was married
          He said EX-girlfriend. Even married guys are allowed to have ex-girlfriends . It's having XXX-girlfriends that is the problem.

Comment

we need an attachment icon
            Attached Files

Comment

Warm beer

Comment

Ruining a beer, and heavy set chicks
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Such wit and wisdom as Poly has never before seen! All we need to make it better is wit, wisdom, and $5 or $10 a head by nuf people, doubled by Zkrib, and the savings for the house for Rigo Vik and Irish will be done!

Sloww, is that first one really an ex of yours and if I were to say "G-" "-O" you're really ready to reveal erm, that which gets you this---> ?

You da man!?!

Remember... $5 becomes $10, $10 becomes $20...

Math like that can move 3 wonderful people out of a ****hole and into a modest home.

Without you it doesn't get done.

Besides, Sloww's ex, if that's what she is, is a hottie.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Math like that can move 3 wonderful people away from an ***hole and into a modest home.
                    A lot of us could use these math lessons.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Why does your cuss word have one less star? Changes the whole meaning.

Actually I typed the stars, that might have something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        ...Remember... $5 becomes $10, $10 becomes $20...
                        That's right! Where else can you double your money? Of course, you don't get to keep it, but bah, nothing's perfect.

Comment

I mailed the check a week before Christmas. I can tell, this is going to be a long month. I hate waiting. I have next to zero patience.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That check should be here soon Sloww. I would expect it sometime next week.

Comment

Working...
                            X