Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama's newsletters

Let's take a look at Obama's past

But, whoever actually wrote them, the newsletters I saw all had one thing in common: these were published under a banner containing Obama's name, and the articles (except for one special edition of a newsletter that contained the byline of another writer) seem designed to create the impression that they were written by him--and reflected his views. In short, these revelations suggest that Barack Obama is not the plain-speaking antiwar activist his supporters believe they are backing--but rather a member in good standing of some of the oldest and ugliest traditions in American politics.
    Look guys, even if Barack Obama didn't actually pen these Internet newsletters himself, these were signed by his name! This is highly disturbing, and clearly we should reconsider the true nature of Obama.

I mean, even if we have zero evidence of this being actually written by him, you have to consider the possibility! I certainly don't want to see an American president who worships Osama Bin Laden
    Attached Files

Ralph Yarborough then ran in the primaries for governor in 1952 and 1954 against the conservative Shivers, drawing support from labor unions and liberals. [..] The 1954 election was particularly nasty in its race-baiting by Shivers as it was the year that Brown v. Board of Education was decided, and Shivers made the most of the court decision in order to play on voters' racism. In one particularly odious episode, a black man was hired to drive around East Texas in a Cadillac full of Yarborough stickers and to be obnoxious and insult gas station attendants. The man would say he was busy and had to hurry "to work for Mr. Yarborough."
    This is dirty tricks 101. Hire an unemployed person to act like a crazy ******* in the name of a competing candidate or to spread "his" message in crazy and disgusting written articles, then try to maximize this strawman's exposure in public. Cheap, effective on micro level and because it's impossible to pinpoint the crazies on other candidates, contains no risk whatsoever.

Comment

While Obama's kill whitey platform is intriguing, I find his fondness of baby rape slightly off-putting.

Comment

what about his stance on religion? here's another newsletter POSSIBLY signed by obama

even if he didn't actually write it, the fact that it's signed by his name is alone deeply disturbing
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
          what about his stance on religion? here's another newsletter POSSIBLY signed by obama

even if he didn't actually write it, the fact that it's signed by his name is alone deeply disturbing
          gad, my eyes. Teh eeevil guy is in bed with the opticians lobby, obviously.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I'm not really following the candidates this year (I have given up on US).

But this Obama guy.. his name.. so interesting. Husein? and Obama? In the same name!? Doesn't this strike anyone as weird in the sense we just killed Suddam HUSSEIN and are hunting down OSAMA Bin Laden? Where is this guy from? Why is he running for President? Is he even allowed to run? Who is voting him?
            be free

Comment

Ok, I used the internet to do some research about this guy.

His website is nice looking, that alone is enough to vote for him!

Infact, all votes should be based on how cool their website looks

Edit: So far, I like this guy the most.
              Last edited by FrostyBoy; January 9, 2008, 01:10.
              be free

Comment

Seriously, Husband made a statement last night that I actually entertained for a momentito.....He jokingly said what if Obama is the anti-Christ. Look at how he has just come out of nowhere and has star status and people love and and want to follow him. I must admit that for the first time in my life he's gotten me fired up about voting in an election.
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Good point VJ

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    Seriously, Husband made a statement last night that I actually entertained for a momentito.....He jokingly said what if Obama is the anti-Christ. Look at how he has just come out of nowhere and has star status and people love and and want to follow him. I must admit that for the first time in my life he's gotten me fired up about voting in an election.
                    According to Notradamus, the anti-Christ is supposed to wear a blue turban.

Comment

Can someone explain this one:

I R APE BABIES
                      He's an amalgam of ape children chained to typewriters? No wonder he's so far ahead of the others.

Comment

Re: Barack Obama's newsletters

@ VJ
                        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Poll: Bull**** Is Most Important Issue For 2008 Voters

Comment

Siro
                            Onion

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X