Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's favourite Eastie

HB Sir Ralph!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

HB Ralph
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

HB Sir Ralph

But wasn't Ecthy everyone's favourite eastie?

Oh what the hell

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        But wasn't Ecthy everyone's favourite eastie?
        Who?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I think he's talking about Etchy. Anyway, HB Sir Ralph!
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

BTW, it's teh big five-O

Comment

Those were the good old days.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Ahem!

Comment

I've considered changing my username to something else anyway.

Comment

You must have that 6th Sense tuned in finely.

Comment

AND I've realized there's no user at all Apolyton who goes by the handle of 'Gramsci' - yet!

Comment

Where is that commie?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                            AND I've realized there's no user at all Apolyton who goes by the handle of 'Gramsci' - yet!
                            That would be gramsey's uncle. The uncle and much of the family stayed in the old country and retained the original spelling of the family name.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X