Rambo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo

The man may be 62 (I think) and his speech even odder, but as a fan of Rambo and at that age you gotta give him his due. Deja vu from a year ago with Rocky Balboa!

A round of applause for Sly!!!!

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
    Last edited by vee4473; January 5, 2008, 21:47.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Quicktime :shudder:

Didn't care for Rambo 3 that much. I can't even remember much about it. I think it had those big russian chopper gunships though.

2nd one seemed cool as a kid. But perhaps they went a little overboard .

1st one is the most realistic (until the shootout in the town at the end). Sheriff was a good bad guy. I think that's what makes it stand above the others. I can't even remember any bad guys in the other films.

Comment

Here's a more..um...rough trailer.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Yeah, I guess my main point is they guy doing this at his age. Steroids not withstanding...

In the vacuum of action heroes in our time, I welcome it. Back to the days of Arnold, Bruce, Seagal, Van Damme, Stallone...Last we'll see for awhile I think.

Comment

I was never a big Van Damme fan. But I miss the old action stars.

Comment

Matt Damon seems to have some promise.

He's a Bourne action hero..............

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Still, my favorite will always be Rambo 3.5:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                Quicktime :shudder:

Didn't care for Rambo 3 that much. I can't even remember much about it. I think it had those big russian chopper gunships though.
                Actually it was a poor parody of Soviet Mi-24 chopper (the second chopper simply had no analogues in the Soviet inventory and was just pulled out of someone's ass).

1st one is the most realistic (until the shootout in the town at the end). Sheriff was a good bad guy. I think that's what makes it stand above the others. I can't even remember any bad guys in the other films.

Rambo First Blood is the only decent Rambo movie. Crying Sly
                The rest two movies were just a propaganda crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Give me a second...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    I was never a big Van Damme fan.
                    I was.
                    But I miss the old action stars.
                    So true

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

BEST. EFFECTS. EVAR! 5/5 FTW
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Turkish Rambo LOL.

Let's see... Rockets just conveniently lying around for him to use. Yet he runs out and uses the rocket launcher as a melee weapon, attackers using guns are missing at point blank range. But then he apparantly finds more rockets.

And the acting in the dying scenes are priceless. Especially the last one. And some babe at the end, not sure what she's there for. I'd have to watch the rest of the movie.

And the editing. I had no clue who some of the guys where. It looked like some were on his side. I suppose I'd have to watch the rest of the movie to find out.

Comment

It is a parody right?

Comment

I like the way he with out the slightest hesitation savagely kills something like a hundred guys with the RPG and its seemingly infinite supply of Rockets and the gratuitous use as melee weapon, but when we has the presumably arch villain wounded he hesitates until he remembers the words of the most likely dead woman in what I can only presume is flashback, and THEN savagely bludgeons him with the RPG launcher.

Its so quintessentially Greek. Everyone else was a mere spear-carrier as they say, only the arch-villains death is even worth dwelling on for moment, though he is always the most evil deserving of death while everyone else is just a mercenary or regular soldier obeying orders.
                            Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; January 6, 2008, 23:29.
                            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

This looks incredibly lame. Is Stallone having a 3/4 life crisis or something? Cosmetic surgery doesn't befit the Rambo I loved as a kid.

By the way, First Blood the original novel by David Morrell is really good.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X