No announcement yet.

Zakharov/Deirdred 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven't seen those names in a while. I saw someone playing world of warcraft with the name Dierdre. Maybe that's a common name in some part of the world. But I have to think it's a smac reference.

I think Huckabee is the man version of Miriam

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
      I can easily see boy genius doing a much better job than Dubya, but I think people have to be existent to run for vice president.
      Requirements are getting really though . Where does this stop, are they gonna require candidates to be able to actually think next ? Stop this insanity

Comment

Meh, my vote goes to Prophet Cha Dawn. SMAX FTW!

i would tear a playa UP with my mind worm swarms.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There's only one problem.

Zakharov is only 14 years old and Deirdre is -17 years old.

I can easily see boy genius doing a much better job than Dubya, but I think people have to be existent to run for vice president.
          It turns out, that time travel in the classical sense is a scientific impossibility. But after Zakharov wins a transcendence victory he realizes that he tired everything except reversing the polarity. He does that, suddenly the old machine turns on. He thinks why the heck not, and sends duplicates of himself and Deirdre back in time to the year 2008 together with a probe team to forge them evidence of US citizenship.

See? Makes, perfect sense now.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
            Who of them are American citizen, beside Miriam?
            Hippy is British
            Zak is ours
            Morgan is Namibian
            Lal is Indian
            Santa is an illegal immigrant
            Chairman is Chinese
            I guess you're screwed, guys and gals.

If you check the SMAC screens you’ll see that Deirdre is from Free Scotland.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

It turns out, that time travel in the classical sense is a scientific impossibility. But after Zakharov wins a transcendence victory he realizes that he tired everything except reversing the polarity. He does that, suddenly the old machine turns on. He thinks why the heck not, and sends duplicates of himself and Deirdre back in time to the year 2008 together with a probe team to forge them evidence of US citizenship.
              And a singularity planet buster for leverage . No, make that two, one for a demonstration, blow up the moon or something .

Comment

I'd take the amoral scientist over the naked tree-hugging worm-jockey any day of the week.

I should be the only naked worm-jockey in the faction
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

No tree hugging for you?
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Well I did some tree hugging but that quickly progressed on to obscene acts with rhododendrons...
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Dendrophilia
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

There's only one problem.

Zakharov is only 14 years old and Deirdre is -17 years old.

Youth Power
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                          Well I did some tree hugging but that quickly progressed on to obscene acts with rhododendrons...
                          Did the cops show up object to your acts and handcuff you while you were not fully clothed?
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Who's asking? And how much are you willing to pay for pics?
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I'll make you breakfast for a reinactment where I play the cop.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Youth Power

Comment

Working...
                                X