Zakharov/Deirdred 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakharov/Deirdred 2008

I think that Prokhor Zakharov and Deirdre Skye should run for president and vice-president in the 2008 elections in the USA.

A genius president and a gorgeous female
    tree-hugging VP that likes to frolic naked in pristine forests, might seem like a 360 from your current direction, but believe me it’s just what you need.

Their bio's can be found here.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; January 5, 2008, 17:51.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Unbelievable!

Comment

I'm just pointing out what I think would be the best possible combo for president and VP of the great US of A.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Better than the current Santiago/Morgan/Miriam-like candidates anyhow, the best of the real lot seems like Morgan running democracy or Lal running free market. I’m not going to mention she-Yang by name.

Comment

Are these all from a vidyah-game or something?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Someone has been overdosing SMAC .

It's dangerous!

Comment

WTF is SMAC?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by JulianD
                Someone has been overdosing SMAC .

It's dangerous!
                But it's waaay better than reality!

I mean politicians actually believe in what they are saying over there in that fictional world.

PS How can I quit? There's a thing out there for civ, but nothing for us on the hard-core stuff.

Comment

I'd prefer Zakharov/Domai. A scientist and a Comm... a fighter for the rights of a common man.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                    Are these all from a vidyah-game or something?
                    Civ player detected
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There's only one problem.

Zakharov is only 14 years old and Deirdre is -17 years old.

I can easily see boy genius doing a much better job than Dubya, but I think people have to be existent to run for vice president.

Comment

Zakharov/Deidre

But if Huckabee wins he will switch to Fundamentalist and teh US will suffer -2 research/turn...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                          There's only one problem.

Zakharov is only 14 years old and Deirdre is -17 years old.

I can easily see boy genius doing a much better job than Dubya, but I think people have to be existent to run for vice president.
                          Well, we still got Yang (8), Morgan(2), and Lal(1).
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

SMAC my b!tch up.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Who of them are American citizen, beside Miriam?
                              Hippy is British
                              Zak is ours
                              Morgan is Namibian
                              Lal is Indian
                              Santa is an illegal immigrant
                              Chairman is Chinese
                              I guess you're screwed, guys and gals.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment