Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrist arrested hijacking an airplane in Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrist arrested hijacking an airplane in Canada!

Sort of.

Man runs past security onto plane at Pearson airport

A 20-year-old man was taken into police custody Friday afternoon after he ran through security at Toronto's Pearson International Airport and boarded an airplane destined for Charlottetown.

Peel Regional Police said the incident began in Terminal 1 at about 9:20 a.m. ET. Const. Wayne Patterson said security officials chased the man from the screening area through the airport right onto the Air Canada Jazz plane.

"He was confronted by the crew of the plane, and then subsequently arrested by the screening officers," said Patterson.

"There was no injuries as a result of this; nothing was damaged. The male was passed on to Peel Regional Police, who continued the arrest, and we're continuing the investigation at this time."

Andy Montague, who works for Jazz and happened to be on the flight, helped restrain the man. Montague said the man wanted to fly the airplane.

"We were able to talk him out of the cockpit and we secured him until the police got there, and they took him away," Montague said.

Patterson said police are talking to witnesses to determine why the man was at the airport. Police believe he randomly chose the hallway that led to the plane going to Charlottetown.

The man is believed to be Canadian, but police haven't yet determined where he lives. The flight from Toronto was delayed but arrived safely in Charlottetown at 3:30 p.m. AT.

Police said the man would likely face a criminal charge of mischief.

My plane! MINE!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Damned Canadians, can't even hijack right.

Comment

Why the hell wasn't he tased multiple times?
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

and then handcuffed and left alone in an empty room...

Comment

He should have spelled terrorist correctly, he probably wouldn't have been caught.........

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

They should have tased him, beat his head into a concrete floor, drug him to a tree and hung him.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is why flight crews need to carry automatic weapons.

Comment

Planes should have missiles too. You can never be too safe.
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

An anti-terrist missile could be quite painful for the crew and other passgers.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we kills us some more terrists!

Comment

You speak truf.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Automatic grenade launchers. That would teach the terrists.

Comment

Could lend a whole new dynamic to phoning in a bomb threat.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Montague said the man wanted to fly the airplane.

Silly man. It's the Americans that offer flight training to terrorists, not Canada.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X