White woman goes missing- becomes national news as usual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White woman goes missing- becomes national news as usual

The man last seen with missing hiker Meredith Emerson in the north Georgia mountains is in custody and is being questioned by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, authorities announced Friday evening.

In the past I might have felt the news agencies were racist, but I no longer believe this. I'd have to call myself racist if that were the case. The simple fact is attractive people illicit more attention from people than unattractive people. I would feel just as sympathetic if it was an attractive black woman. I heard about a scientific study that proves people tend to be more sympathetic and like attractive people more. So it's only natural for news agencies to cover the story of a missing attractive woman over some ugly ass like myself. I doubt I'd even make local news.

To be honest, I care just as much as the dog. Yes I know I'm screwed up for liking dogs as much as human. So be it. The dog is pretty too. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if it was an ugly dog. . Poor dog probably has been killed already . Woman too . But I still have hope.

And what about the Beautiful Certificate (presumably obedience school) she is holding do you care nothing for it? It could be Dead as well.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

yes that is a nice award. I can't see it clearly enough to judge. I'm sure that is safe and secure in her home.

Comment

dp

Comment

Re: White woman goes missing- becomes national news as usual

Originally posted by Dis
          To be honest, I care just as much as the dog. Yes I know I'm screwed up for liking dogs as much as human. So be it.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: White woman goes missing- becomes national news as usual

Originally posted by Dis
            The man last seen with missing hiker Meredith Emerson in the north Georgia mountains is in custody and is being questioned by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, authorities announced Friday evening.

The simple fact is attractive people illicit more attention from people than unattractive people. I would feel just as sympathetic if it was an attractive black woman. I heard about a scientific study that proves people tend to be more sympathetic and like attractive people more. So it's only natural for news agencies to cover the story of a missing attractive woman over some ugly ass like myself. I doubt I'd even make local news.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

It's not fair, he said. The beautiful people get all the breaks. Beauty is a natural advantage and he wants the good-lookers to be taxed to finance compensation for the ugly people.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

elicit, not illicit.

Also, her smile looks fake.
              B♭3

Comment

she's raped and dead

Comment

Ware did you bury the body? No one will believe your confession unless you can provide evidence
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
                    she's raped and dead
                    It's good to see such sympathy.

Comment

oh, I guess she is dead. I haven't read the news yet.

At least some good news is the dog survived. Dog will miss her for a while, but hopefully he/she will find a good home. Dog was found 50 miles away walking into a Kroger grocery store.

And they got the guy suspected of kidnapping her. They haven't charged him with murder yet, but they are considering this a recovery operation now. So I imagine they have some evidence she's dead. They normally don't switch from search to recovery until after a couple weeks.

Investigators found IDs belonging to missing hiker Meredith Emerson along with blood-stained clothes, leading authorities to charge Gary Michael Hilton with kidnapping with intent to cause bodily injury, according to a criminal warrant filed Saturday.

Comment

Fine, so if she was a deuce and a half I wouldn't give a ****. Does that make me a bad person?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                        X