Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer gets pwned.

So, I was passed this link:

Some guy owns a few gambling sites, and then tries to underhandedly push them by saying he won oodles of cash.

They quickly learn he's the owner of said sites.

And then the find out other things about him. Hilarity ensues.
    B♭3

Hey Q3, it's been awhile. Hope all is well.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rofl, look at the current "system overloaded" message of these forums:
      What if you were hosting a nice little cocktail party and all of a sudden a couple million people from all over the world showed up?
      The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep it from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!
      In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.
      * Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Google is your friend...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Hey Q3, it's been awhile. Hope all is well.
          I'm all right. Haven't been posting as much here, but then again, I've not been much for online communities.

Waxing and waning, y'know.
          B♭3

Comment

Nice to see you. Happy new year and such...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Entertaining read, this is, for those with some time to kill. Like me.

Comment

Working...
              X