spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spain

a few days ago, i found out that i am going to go to spain with my older sister and parents. when my dad woke me up to tell me this, i didn't really care and said 'maybe' when he asked if i wanted to go.
    they already bought the tickets. i can have one of my younger siblings go instead of me if i don't want to go, but i'll most likely end up going.

i have no idea why they invited me. i'm grounded from nearly everything right now. [[i'm on a different computer since mine was taken away by my parents]]. i think they just don't want to leave me home. oh well.

we'll be there 8 or 11 days, i don't remember which. and we're leaving mid-february.

so what is there that is definitely worth seeing? anyone have pictures?

oh and i guess we're going to visit morocco sometime cuz it's near there.

Spain is rather big and varied. Where are you going?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

everywhere?

we're landing in madrid at 10:00, then spending the day and night somewhere in valencia. then driving to málaga and staying at the grangefield oasis club, or something like that, for a while, then drive to other places while we're there. my father is bad at planning things, so i need to figure out what we're going to be doing.

Comment

Is your dad like Chevy Chase in any regard?

If so go straight to Mallorca

Comment

chevy chase, huh? you'll have to explain, plz.

Comment

spain is high on my lists of places to go

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
              everywhere?
              Do you actually mean you will be going to all or most of the major cities?
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

You should be able to find these movies at your local DVD rental store.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097958/ (best christmas movie EVAH)
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

In a nutshell: an American family goes to vacation to Europe and wreaks havoc everywhere. Awsome movie

Comment

Comprehensive information on Spain, travel information, tourism, maps, photographs, Spanish phrases and things to do in Spain.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      spain is high on my lists of places to go

JM
                      I've been to both Iberian countries this year so I've had my fill. I am wondering what trips I am going to make next year. I wouldn't mind popping to Paris, was only there briefly the last time I was there any never really got a proper look around - could do with a few days. And it is hardly distant - in fact it is quicker and easier to get to than my home city...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

everywhere?

we're landing in madrid at 10:00, then spending the day and night somewhere in valencia. then driving to málaga and staying at the grangefield oasis club, or something like that, for a while, then drive to other places while we're there. my father is bad at planning things, so i need to figure out what we're going to be doing.
                        Just one day in Madrid?

And then going to Marocco... :nuts: You'll spend half a day at the ferry...

If you only have a week and a half to spend, spend a third at least in Madrid (go to the Prado twice) and vist el Escorial nearby.

Malaga is nice, certainly worth a day or two. Spend a day in Granada as well, visit the alhambra, perhaps go skiing for a day as well. (if you're there in winter)

Spend the remaining days somewhere in between Madrid and the south.

Come back a second time for Barcelona and the north.
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Actually I wouldn't mind a better look at other parts of Spain such as Madrid or Valencia or Granada...the Northern Coast looks pretty appealing as well.

And if you are in that area, Lisbon is a cool city...I'm a big fan of Lisbon...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've been to Madrid, Toledo, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Granada, Gibraltar, and Lisbon. They were all teh

I still need to visit Barcelona, and more importantly, Ibiza.
                            Last edited by LordShiva; January 1, 2008, 14:17.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Grenada is in the Caribbean, not in Spain
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X