Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toolbar on left of screen, how to put it back on bottom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolbar on left of screen, how to put it back on bottom?

I don't know how I did this, but help me undo it, thanks!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Click and drag it back?
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
      Click and drag it back?
      Might take a few tries. It's a little tricky.

Comment

Toolbar on left of screen, how to put it back on bottom?

Turn your monitor 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

Alternatively, lie down on your right side when using the computer. Just be careful not to fall asleep, as the toolbar will then completely disappear!

Comment

Are you talking about the Windows toolbar or a toolbar for an application?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Right click on the toolbar and make sure "lock the toolbar" is unchecked. then left click and drag it to the bottom. Last right click on the toolbar and select "lock the toolbar" so you don't move it again.

That's how it works for XP, if you use Fista or ME or 98 or whatevs, you're on your own.
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I did it! Man, am I a techie or what!?! Thanks...

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

You have to be the biggest cluster**** I've ever known.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah, Ingrid, you really need to work on that...
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I have dragged it back and forth a few times, it has learned to obey. I'm in command!

Not the first time I've heard the "cluster ****" comment, but its been a while. Nice to know I haven't lost my touch.

Comment

You get 'em, Lancer.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                          Right click on the toolbar and make sure "lock the toolbar" is unchecked. then left click and drag it to the bottom. Last right click on the toolbar and select "lock the toolbar" so you don't move it again.

That's how it works for XP, if you use Fista or ME or 98 or whatevs, you're on your own.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X