X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you make me want to cry.
    qft

Comment

I always thought those fry kids were pretty weird.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        Anyone who still eats McDonald's is a ******.
        Excel.
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

This thread is real pointless as I don't even think they show the mcdonald's characters on commercials anymore. Perhaps they do in saturday morning cartoons. Which one of you geeks still watches saturday morning kid's cartoons?

Or maybe you can see drawings of the characters when you buy happy meals. I hope you guys aren't still buying happy meals.

I'm just proud to say I haven't eaten mcdonald's in years. Who eats at a restaurant with a playground?

I really haven't eaten there since the Navy days. They had a contract with the navy so all navy bases (in the U.S.) could only have a Mcdonald's on them (no other fast food allowed on base). At least in Sigonella NAS airport they had a wendy's .

Comment

Working...
          X