Do you own a gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobius
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I most definately own a gun. I am the last guarantee of my own saftey and freedom. To not own a gun abdicates both of those responsibilities to others.

Some may disagree...and I certainly respect your opinion.

I will say that owning a gun (or several, actually) has never given me the urge to go out and commit mass murder. I rather think that has more to do with the gun weilder than the gun...and those types will certainly find a way to cause mayhem even in the absence of a gun.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
        Im not american, I dont have a gun, but I wish I did (and a license, probably) Instead I have to make do with an axe. They even outlawed swords here now ffs
        Ah yes, back in the middle ages when the Roman Church forbade clergy from carrying swords some German bishops, many of whom held say over the largest hunks of territory in Germany, took to carrying axes into battle.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

there are two in my house that my father bought a while ago. he doesn't know where the keys are to unlock them, so they're pretty pointless.

ohwait. we only have one now. he had one in his car but left it unlocked and someone stole it.

Comment

Working...
          X