No announcement yet.

Planet Earth without Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having the most trouble with the dropping of 140 million russians in the US particularly in the Dakotas where indeed the russians will likely die of exposure before they can get their basic needs attended to or migrate to a location that can support them.

The disappearance of the vast russian landmass presents difficulties of it's own however. I think you'd need sophisticated climate models to be sure but I'd imagine the climates of all surrounding territories would become more moderate due to the replacement of a vast continental region with an ocean. On the other hand enormous mineral resources would be lost and the loss of the exports would surely trigger a global recession.

Geopolitically I would imagine that the US and most of europe would drift apart as enthusiasm for defense links like NATO would diminish in eastern european countries.

I do not predict a general increase in warfare or conflict apart from that resulting from the economic recession because I don't think russia currently forms a keystone of any balance of power relationships amongst major power blocs. In other words I don't think it's presence currently discourages warfare between many other states. Had it acted more decisively on behalf of serbia when it was the victim of NATO aggression that might not have been the case.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Happy Putin becomes president of teh US

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

That's the only downside of the OP
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

In other words you support destruction of Russia?

Comment

Yes, serb, everyone is out there to get you, just like that neofascist video of your sig says
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Comment

And it's anti-fascist video, not otherwise.

Comment

au contraire

Comment

Lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X