Some people will do anything to get on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people will do anything to get on TV

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

[midwest citizen]OSAMA IS A NEWSANCHOR[/midwest citizen]
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I loved the newscaster's first response. I bet he changed his underwear durng the break.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Cute.

Comment

An update on yesterday's bizarre car crash: 25-year-old Gerald Richardson of Evanston has been charged with criminal damage to property for crashing a Mazda minivan into ABC 7's studios. Witnesses say Richardson made "four or five U-turns" before plowing through the windows, but the exact cause or reason for the crash still isn't clear. Richardson's sister says he's "going through some emotional times."
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                  X