Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Lord Baby Jesus

It's that time of year again.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

First video is invalid.

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

I never said it didn't work.

Comment

The first one is perfect. Will Ferrel is awesome. What movie is that?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Comment

first one -- loved the endorsement in the grace-- priceless
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Contractually obligated by Powerade .

God, I love Talledega Nights
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                    At the thrift store I was working at they would preach while they were group praying. It's like who the **** are you talking to?

I have to see that movie. I watched more clips on you tube. They hit that nail right on the head.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

i ****ing love talladega nights.
                      my father i'm not allowed to own it because of the kissing scene at the end though.

Comment

The kissing scene at the end? What, is your dad some sort of wierd homophobe?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                          Have you seen the full movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            The kissing scene at the end? What, is your dad some sort of wierd homophobe?
                            yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X