No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Serb is only here when he's not inciting riots.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      A little less than cordial there, Winston.
      No changes there then...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Comment

It unnerves me when I come back here and there are lots of posters I don't recognise...
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

I know who Slowwhand, Wiglaf and LS are, I don’t think there is anything else I need to know about poly.
            Pretty much...
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hello laz Merry Christmas
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                It unnerves me when I come back here and there are lots of posters I don't recognise...
                Rest easy stranger, most of them are just DL’s.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I may have to start posting more often in order to reach the deity status I am denied by the lack of postcount over the years...
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    A sub-forum moderator actually visiting the site for which he's otherwise much too busy. And with a look-at-me thread nonetheless.

I suppose this could be significant in some way, but most probably it's not.

Hello

Bye

You need hugs. Big, big hugs. Let's get under the mistletoe and cuddle.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

I know who Slowwhand, Wiglaf and LS are, I don’t think there is anything else I need to know about poly.

Edit: Serb, KH and Ned. Fortunately only Serb is active.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You need hugs. Big, big hugs. Let's get under the mistletoe and cuddle.

If it's not too much to ask, could you please resume being frightfully busy with something unrelated to this site?

Things have been mighty splendid here lately, you see. While you were busy.

Comment

Here's a word I picked up recently, in case anyone's vocabulary needs enhancing-

"Testiculation"- the act of making expressive hand gestures while talking bollocks.

Comment

I wonder why anyone would ever bring that up while you were present.

Comment

I'm not sensing Christmas spirit in the air. Santa's going to be bringing you a lump of coal at this rate.

Comment

Laz, where Winston's concerned, you're an amateur. I've got him to refuse to even acknowledge my existence any more.

It's like I've chased him out of his own mind or something...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X