Am I just getting old or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
      Will Farrell can blow me His movies are terrible.
      With the exception of Elf.

...and you guys forgot to mention: Die Hard. Nakatomi Plaza knows how to throw a Christmas party that'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

With the exception of Elf.
        And Anchorman and Talladega Nights and Blades of glory and ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Seems some higher power is swirling things around for me. Was really missing my father this year and yesterday my Step-mother says you know what I'm just going to come down there for Christmas and stay with my brother. So she drove 4 hours and got here yesterday. We always had lukefisk on Christmas Eve and she brought all the stuff to make it for us here. My daughter who has been gone for over 4 months, leaving us to raise her daughter, suddenly at midnight showed up on our doorstep. She somehow got enough money together for a bus ticket and has come home for Christmas and hopefully for good. Looks like Christmas spirit and mircles are alive and well in the Buckingham household this year!

God Bless us all.....everyone
          Merry Christmas!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I spelled it wrong it's lute fisk. It's basically cod fish in a white cream sauce poured over boiled potatoes. It's really quite nice.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Mad TV's ragging Rudolph clay series..a new classic

btw

I will bring the two lumps of coal by later
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
              X