Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Scent!

What is it?

I've tried many over the years, I sometimes switch between some of the Boss' stuff, I even dig the old Sergio Tacchini, this one particular it has, but only their shower gel/shampoo/whatever. It rules.

Because all this stuff smells differently on different people. So it what happens after you come out of the shower and some time after that. Some smells don't work for me at all, first they're quite nice but they turn rancid after some while.

Now I just bought some of the stuff I liked as a teenager, cK's One. I kind of like it again and I was glad I found it, because it's usually everything else except One that is available in here from cK. But I really like it. Now I'm just like smelling myself and stuff.

UuUU UuU uu I smell so good, Uu Uu uu you smell me too!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Dolce & Gabbana

It's my main one right now (I also use cK One, Sean John, and Hugo Boss). When it runs out, I'll pick up D&G Light Blue.

I like Bvlgari Homme, too.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I have almost no ability to smell whatsoever. Most people smell like the inside of my nose.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Smell is probably teh strongest of my senses. How a girl smells is very important. This chick I met over teh weekend had this perfume that smelled like green tea and citrus - it was awesome. Maybe I'll call her next weekend, just so I can smell her again.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Gant Soho is my current way of stinking.

Comment

LS, that is weird my brown friend. We like the same smell. It prolly also works on both of us. I don't go for D&G so much, it's cool but doesn't work for my skin/bacteria/etc. Doesn't survive on me nicely.

I like most cK, but there's few exceptions. But they smell bad on me, not everyone. Be smells like something I'd rather use to wash my dishes with and Eternity I cna't use at all, I smell much better au naturale, it actually makes my stink stink more.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The only time I ever noticed the smell of a woman was about three years ago, early in the relationship with my last girlfriend. I could smell her only because I was in close proximity to her for long periods of time.

Then, at work, I noticed that my boss smelled exactly the same way. It was extremely disturbing.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I usually don't use aftershave. I've have a bottle named 'US Sport' in my bathroom cabinet for several years. It's doesn't smell much anymore...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Yeah, D&G is heavy, if you don't have a particular skin type it doesn't work.

I don't like Eternity either.

Comment

Tom Ford cologne for men.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

i am not a stinky person lawl. I smell good ALL da time!

When I spray on sum CK1 or sum ADIDAS den I am uber-yummy!
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

LS, you see? We're brothers in smell.

I don't like strong, Boss is usually pretty strong but it's the very maximum I'll go for.

When I apply my stuff, I use _very_ little anyway. I like to smell neutral, as in nothing. When the day gets long, then I prefer a little... just a hint of something. As in if I move or walk fast inside, it's freaking hot or long day, that instead of the neutral turning into , it saves me with just a little teaser of it. That's how I like it. I just don't want to smell people at all, I prefer to smell them when I actually am an inch away and snort the air like Rick James.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Obsession for men - Calvin Klein

Smell is also one of my strongest sense; I can't kiss or love a girl if I don't like how she smells.
                          bleh

Comment

cronos, Obsession is good, I like that one as well I don't usually buy it but I still like it

My sense of smell could be better. I don't want it too good though; I know few people who have extremely good sense of smell and everything and everyone smells bad to them.
                            In da butt.

Comment

I don't use anything in the way of parfumes. I've given up on aftershaves too. I appreciate deodorants though and might carry one if I'm taking a bike to somewhere and need to be among people there (in which case I also try to carry spare clothes). The longer the distance and the hotter the day, the more I apply.

Comment

Working...
                              X