Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Tim and Eric deserve the death penalty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for Futurama
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Be a man and download the episodes.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I hate that show.

Comment

I agree, I loathe Tim and Eric. They seem to be on a mission to destroy comedy. I suppose there's some Andy Kaufman influence in it, but I really feel that's unfair to Andy.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Be a man and download the episodes.

k...
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Down with Tim and Eric.

Up with Lucy, Daughter of the Devil, Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse, Moral Oral, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Bring back Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, and Space Ghost: Coast To Coast to fill in those 15 minute slots.

And where's the new season of Venture Brothers already?!! (Apparently, it'll air in friggen June...)
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

new futurama on comedy central coming up

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

Up with Lucy, Daughter of the Devil, Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse, Moral Oral, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Bring back Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, and Space Ghost: Coast To Coast to fill in those 15 minute slots.
                  robot chicken
                  robot chicken star wars

Comment

Robot Chicken

AH you should be happy about downloading, think of it as job security. And did you see the survey that sez 50 something % of Korean men have downloaded a movie this week alone?

I don't get the PBS thing. Why PBS?
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                      for Futurama
                      oh yeah I occasionally catch futurama on that channel. I'm not a big futurama fan though.

Comment

Seeker: I hardly download anything anymore, just stream everything since i gotz a good high-speed internet. I COULD but... meh. (Also I am flattered dat you compare me to such a legendary troll as Alexander's Horse, but its been a while since i did dat stuff...)

Dis: I disliked Futurama the first few times i saw it but it grew on me. (Plus Nibbler PWNs)
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

I'd never heard of them before until this thread. Maybe you should stop watching ****ty TV shows.

Comment

I don't watch them, I watch good shows that advertise ****ty shows during their commercial breaks. There's usually a block of watchable shows interrupted by crap like T&E, e.g. Family Guy-Robot Chicken-T&E-(generic but watchable anime).

I said PBS because they have Sesame Street. Maybe I should have said Nickelodeon or something.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

PBS has cyberchase
                              and arthur
                              and it used to have the magic school bus and liberty's kids

Comment

seeing as you said the Family Guy is crap, your whole argument is null and void.

Comment

Working...
                                X