Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming is replaced

by a rare cacti fire starter

Clegg went to the top Westminster private school in London before getting into Cambridge University. During his gap year he set fire to some rare cacti in Munich and received a community service order.

After college he worked as a journalist for the Financial Times and then as chief of staff to Sir Leon Brittan, Britain's then representative on the European Commission in Brussels.

With a half-Russian father and Dutch mother, Clegg speaks five European languages and is married to a Spaniard, Miriam Gonzalez Durantez. They have two sons.

If ever, now is the time to try and break up the monopoly of the big two, hope he will be good enough to make something out of it.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Cambridge Grad
    Journalist
    Cheif of Staff
    Speaks 5 languages
    Maried
    Father to two
    and sets cacti on fire

which of these things doesn't belong
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Father of 2?

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Personally I'd have said journalist.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I would have gone with "Cheif of Staff" or "Maried". Surely a man with his education would have done both with the correct spelling.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

no Brits interested... the third option just got a new supreme leader, and they have a really good chance (first time in 80 years) on next general election to mess it up for the big two...

any thoughts on the rare cacti burning man?
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Not so sure they have a chance, OFITG, but I'll probably be voting for them anyway.

Comment

Wasn't he a character from Last of the Summer Wine?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

yes I think I'll be voting for them too as I will be eligible next election... in any case I think they have the best chance to so far to make it into a three way race...

and if they could only find "cacti burning" as a credibility issue for Clegg, that is pretty good first showing I would say...

& Provost... I think this Clegg is a bit younger

Comment

Working...
                  X