Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First term of George W. Bush the most successful in US history, leading expert says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First term of George W. Bush the most successful in US history, leading expert says

... and that be me. So let's hail and worship the greatest US president in World's history, surpassed in might only by Grog after he got his tank!

Happy birthday Arrian!

HappyGrog

Blah

Comment

Bush for third term!
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

HB Arrian

:ultimatepower:

Comment

HB Arrian!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

HB
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Happy birthday you zealous, frothing lunatic!
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

HB
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Happy birthday, dude!
                  :beer: :vodka: :fireworks:

Comment

Arrian! HB!

damn dude, I almost never came to this thread because of the title...

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

HB
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

HB
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

HBD Mate

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-Arrian
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X