X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help.

Thank you.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

For those who don't like to LINK, Spec is asking: "How do I play with 28 civs?"

Comment

Or 40 for that matter. No one seems to know.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Your thread is well-titled though.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There are many mods on civfanatics that allow this, they even provide larger map sizes as well.
          "

Comment

If allow so much, how does Perfection manage to get banned so regularly? Must be a real douche bag.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

not mods, mods.
              "

Comment

Oh. I see. Ok, thanks for clearing that one up.

Comment

WTF is Civ?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

In a galaxy far, far away was Civ II. Then they screwed the pooch.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Your thread is well-titled though.
                      I'll say.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah Spec, I suspected that you need serious help.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I agree

Comment

HAHA a keeper!

Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                            X