No announcement yet.

Tee Shirts Poly Should Carry in The Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think Oerdin and Spec should marry one another.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

On the front: In Valid Poll!

On the back: No Banana!!!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Sloww is just copying from busted tees.com

I mean I have like three of those
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          They'd make a good couple, wouldn't they?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I cant stand liars...And besides, I'm way out of his league.

Spec.
            Last edited by Spec; December 17, 2007, 15:37.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Using only logic, I would assume Oerdin has to be fat. He eats 2.4 large pizzas for dinner by himself.

Spec.
              6'1" about 220lb. So I can lose some weight but not fat. Also the pizza took several days to eat as specified in the thread, dumb ass.

Mean while Spec will no doubt start yet another thread claiming hot chicks are chasing after him. All the boy does is make look at me threads.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Shirt Idea

"Don't Tase Me! I'm a 48" Pizza!"
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

6'1" about 220lb. So I can lose some weight but not fat. Also the pizza took several days to eat as specified in the thread, dumb ass.
                  Didn't you just spend the last week saying it was all a joke...and now its for real again? If you're lying, at least stick to your story Murdock.
                  And, if I stick to your story (not a good one at that) you said you ate 1/5 of the pizza on the first dinner. 1/5 of a 48" pizza equals 2.4 large pizzas.

You're ridiculous.

Mean while Spec will no doubt start yet another thread claiming hot chicks are chasing after him. All the boy does is make look at me threads.
                  Wow....Good one major! You sure showed me! And how does attracting girls a downer?

And you know what? I provided pics.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Changed? It was a joke. Jesus, get a new schtick already.

Comment

Well, you just told us that it took several days to eat.

Make up your mind damn it!

Or dont. Either way, you lie. Ha!

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                          I cant stand liars...And besides, I'm way out of his league.

Spec.

Comment

Spec, you have problems with reading comprehension. That you're getting all worked up over a joke thread leads me to believe you should go outside for a walk or something.

Comment

I saw a wonderful one the other day a black T-shirt with stark white lettering:

Alcatraz
                              Psycho
                              Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                Spec, you have problems with reading comprehension.
                                Ummm, you have a problem with your story.
                                That you're getting all worked up over a joke thread leads me to believe you should go outside for a walk or something.
                                Joke thread? To lie about a lie is crazy....

I understand now! You lie so much, that you are actually starting to believe yourself. Thats what happens to pathological liars.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X