X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ
    Yeah it sure is cold... erm, wait...

IM IN FLORIDA HAHA LOLZ

please continue this wonderful thread now...
    I would post more video of our weather, the next time that you'll be hit by an hurricane.
    bleh

Comment

k ill be good, sorry!
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

It's been cold lately. High of 61 tomorrow low of 48.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I just looked outside. All the shoveling I did this afternoon...... for not The snow is just as high as it ever was.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

It's in the 30's out. cold tonight . The only thing they talk about in our news is protecting your outdoor pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
              But seriously; how is your weather?
              For Christchurch - it has been quite hot 31 degrees - but humid as well - which is unusual...........
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Humid here as well. Supposed to rain most of this week.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Man - we could really do with rain - fire risk is getting high.

Plus my tomatoes would really appreciate a good soak.....
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS

yeah...

At least; I'll have a ski doo.

But seriously; how is your weather?

Here in Quebec; it's pretty cold.
                    It's pretty good here, the sun's shining and it isn't colder than around zero. No snow of course, this is coastal south-western Norway after all. I do miss the winter from the interior, I lived there some 10 years ago and for me it's not really winter before it's some 2-3 meter with snow on the sides of the roads and some minus 15 degrees from time to time. It never get that cold here by the coast.

The global warming has shown here for years now though, when I moved here 10 years ago, there were more snow and ice, not much, but some, while it's next to nothing now. It has been like that for some years too.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Looked outside? Here in Toronto proper, it's nowhere near to a snow day...but then again I've got Albertan standards.
                      I can probably make it to the office but I had a trial scheduled for this afternoon in St. Catharines. I'm not going to make that.

CrOnOs - I'm in Fake London.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

We got at least 48" of snow.

....but I cant provide pics.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I dug the car out yesterday but I need to do it again.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The ice storm we were supposed to get just turned into miserable rain. Grr.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's officially a snow day.

I went to the office to find the place snowed in. The plow hadn't cleared the parking lot yet so I was unable to even get off the road. I double parked in a snow drift while I went inside and picked up some files to "work on at home".

Comment

It's not a snow day here. I'm in the office. Although of the ~60 people in the office, only two of us are here.

I'm from Calgary, he's from Edmonton.

It's going to be a Guitar Hero Showdown day, I think.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X