Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get weird!

Let's do it!

Let's come up with weird scenarios. They have to be realistic in a sense that you can really do it and you'd like to do it as well.

OK, my scenario is (done it) that I like to put on Jazz, and not just any type of Jazz but big band, where everyone seems to be playing their own thing and not cooperating with each other. That crazy weird stuff, the kind you don't want to listen when you have a hangover or if you aren't sure about the reality.

Now, blast it. Then strip nude. Underwear is acceptable, but nudity preferred. Go to the middle of the living room, it helps if there's not much in it. Like mine, I don't have any stuff in it, just some furniture. I like to keep things clean, as in no extra stuff.

So I go and sit on the ground, in the middle of the room. Then I just close my eyes and shake my head. Da-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-di-dum-dum-dum... open up my book of Chinese proverbs and read few of them, and when I spot a good one (usually like 1 in 10) I wait for a good moment in the Jazz tune and shout "YEAAAAH BOIIIII!" and random things that come out of my mouth. Sometimes it's just ramblings like WWWWWWWWWWWWOOHOOOO! Then keep on dong it. You can lay on your back every now and then, squeeze your nipples if you like that kind of action, but it's not supposed to be sexual.

So yeah babies, let's get weird
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, what's the weirdest thing you've done in your life and don't lie! Be honest....
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

DUH! I'm already weird ya goof!
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

OK, give us your weird scenario then!
          In da butt.

Comment

When I get wierd I have tea instead of coffee.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Next time when you're having tea... take off your clothes.
              In da butt.

Comment

Comment

Come on Lancer man. Turn on into beatblender @ http://somafm.com/play/beatblender go make some tea now, come back and say when you're ready to go. We can make it special.
                  In da butt.

Comment

You go ahead, I'll catch up with you.

Comment

So you aren't going to do it. Why? You'd learn so much more about yourself. Why don't you want to learn about yourself? It's you, you should be interested, right?
                      In da butt.

Comment

By getting naked and drinking tea I would learn about myself that I'm a silly guy with too much time on my hands. Well ok, that last part is true.

Comment

You don't know that unless you try it, grasshopper. That's not the lesson anyway. It feels weird to you. Why? You see, you have some issues.

Dude, get naked.
                          In da butt.

Comment

I was naked earlier when I took a shower. Then I went through all that trouble to get dressed. I'll tell you what, tomorrow I'll shower with a cup of tea. See? A compromise.

Comment

There is no compromise in the path of learning you. I already told you. Music, nudity and tea. This is lesson 1.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X