X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    WTF is Naruto?

Also,
    Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.

and also,

“...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

oh. my. lord.

dont you people have any conscience? any kinship toward another fellow human being and poster? This is a legitimate thread about a fascinating topic, dammit!

also... WTF is Naruto?

also...
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
        ARRGGHH!! Please do not post Manga spoilers for those of us who just watch the show on TV! And the TV show has not even introduced 'Team Hebi' yet.
        Naruto dies.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Naruto dies.
          This is false.

Originally posted by AAHZ
          oh. my. lord.

dont you people have any conscience? any kinship toward another fellow human being and poster? This is a legitimate thread about a fascinating topic, dammit!
          Click on my link AAHZ. Naruto is a Japanese comic book and TV show that has been going on forever. Both of them have expended to the US and everywhere else and is very popular .

---

And for good measure the DL dance.

I wonder what was the first DL dance on apolyton?
          “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

DL dances aren't allowed for 2005 settlers. 2005 settlers are not DLs, but Lurkers. You need to develop something else for lurkers.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

i wuz a 2004 warlord and I got da DL dance...

well I actually WAS a DL but that is besides the point!

also...
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                DL dances aren't allowed for 2005 settlers. 2005 settlers are not DLs, but Lurkers. You need to develop something else for lurkers.
                He could have made a DL in 2005 in case he wanted to do something like this and waited.

Comment

I had know idea this forum had Narutards.

Comment

I didn't no that, either
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                    X