Embarrassment-Whatchu Gonna Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassment-Whatchu Gonna Do?

These are all real situations I have found myself in (as well as amusing anecdotes) the Question is, what would you do?

1) It's Christmas dinner. The clan is in council, with our aged matriarch holding court. My grandmother is a respected 'grand old lady' type. She goes upstairs, the Fam continues its feast. She comes down--deathly silence. There is toilet paper coming out of the back of her dress and a roll is bounding down the stairs behind her. She is blissfully unaware. There are young kids present who are about to start laughing at any moment.

Whatchu gonna do?

2) The large extended family is at the beach, picnicking. It's a fine sunny day at the lake in summer. The youngest of your aunties has a 'naturalistic' approach to kids, and hers are quite young in the 3-5 age group, and shes letting them run around naked. It's all good, whatever. Everyone comes up to the table and is eating hotdogs and cucumbers. Little ___ however, has discovered the 'joys of the flesh' at the worst possible time. He has a t-shirt and nothing else, sitting in a lawn chair, and is furiously wanking a most impressive erection for a child of his age. His mother is either unaware or being selectively aware. Dad is far away on the beach.
    There are little girls there, about 8-9, one of whom is beet red, obviously having seen the offending activity. A deathly silence has just fallen, and needs explaining.

What happens next?

3) You and your three best friends play strategy games every Sunday, whether board or PC. You are about 12-14 years old. One of you notes that in multiplayer games that the winners always line up in the same order, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, no matter what type of game it is, as long as it involves strategy, planning, and/or tactics. It's nearly invariable. This is the same in our school grades. So being all keenly competitive and naively faithful in crappy online tests, we do a 'serious' IQ test and we all try our best. One of your friends scores high above the rest. The 4th friend scores drastically lower. You are looking at the final score screen. Friend number four is known to be an Emotionally Sensitive Type boy. In the bizarre minds of our age group this test has taken on an apocalyptic significance.

What U do?

Last one;
    4) It is high school. A friend you have always respected for his keen mind and quick wit has finally 'achieved the dream' and Got Some, or at least says so. Because you mildly disbelieve him, you and the gang press him for sticky details. As the story comes out, it convinces you that it is true due to the players involved but presents a new problem. This girl, whom your naive friend describes as 'hot', 'sexy', his 'new girlfriend' etc., is famed throughout the more worldly sections of the school as a drugged out skanky slut who looks like a heroine addict crossed with a weird goth-cheerleader thing. Other friends in this group are plainly embarrassed by how innocently proud your naive friend is. It's so bad that, given her famed rumours of venereal disease and abortion, this is one of those few cases that that preservation of virginity may have been better.

How do you prevent your comrade in arms from making an ass of himself in front of Da Boyz, whilst keeping in mind his delicate self-esteem?
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

It's really quite simple.

You thank the grandma for the christmas gift with a hug, as you deftly remove the offending toilet paper without her noticing.

You take the toilet paper and offer it to the kid wanking off at the beach, since he's going to need it.

You remind the guy with a low IQ that at least he wasn't dumb enough to bang the skanky STD girl.

You find yourself a new embarrasing situation in which the guy who banged the skanky STD girl can learn a valuable life lesson... and if it involves your grandma, the circle will be complete.

Comment

Take the toilet paper from Granny in 1 and give it to the kid in 2.

Tell the low-scorer in 3 that you always supected he was challenged. Watch him melt down into a quivering and sobbing wreck.

Tell the latest bang buddy of the bimbo that she does in fact have aids, and that a lawsuit is pending against her. Advice him to call the lawyer to get in on the suit.
      Again, watch him melt down into a quivering and sobbing wreck.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wow! Texas is ****ed up!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Aeson and Slowwhand

Comment

yesee, this is why we need time machines.
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

1-4) FLing your arms about wildly and run around in a circle, screaming like a madman. After 1 minute, dive out the nearest convenient window (need not be open). Continue screaming and flinging, run down the street and out of sight, if able.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X