The pinacle of jihad weapons technology: The BABY BOMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pinacle of jihad weapons technology: The BABY BOMB

This is a thread Lefty made on another site but he over looked Apolyton so I'm helping him out and posting it for him.

The Washington Times delivers breaking news and commentary on the issues that affect the future of our nation.

"The bomb that ravaged Benazir Bhutto's homecoming processional in October appears to have been rigged to the clothes of a baby who was held up for the former prime minister to embrace, Mrs. Bhutto said.
    A man approached her armored truck, Mrs. Bhutto recounted, and was trying to hand across a small child as her motorcade inched through the thronged streets of Karachi. She remembers gesturing for the man to come closer.
    "It was about 1 or 2 years old, and I think it was a girl," Mrs. Bhutto told The Washington Times in her first public remarks about the baby.
    "We feel it was a baby, kidnapped, and its clothes were rigged with explosives."

Well, at least PETA will be pleased they are no longer stooping to using donkey bombs.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I can't understand why civilians fall under suspicion.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

it's sad.

But at the same times; the baby trap is just a supposition of Miss Bhutto based on her perception.
      bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS

it's sad.

But at the same times; the baby trap is just a supposition of Miss Bhutto based on her perception.
        I dunno. Bomb experts can usually reconstruct the scene to ascertain who the bomber was. My best guess is that, here, it was a baby.

Comment

For a while now, I've considered most newborn Muslims to be bombs waiting to go off sometime in the future, in one manner or the other.

Comment

Well, at least the baby had a blast.
            B♭3

Comment

I can't believe someone would use such a childish tactic
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Wouldn't clothes of a child be too lacking in capacity to hide a bomb that kills 200 people in an open space? If it was what she described, then it was probably a doll filled with explosive and shrapnel, not a child with 2 kg of explosive in the diaper.

Comment

The csualaties were inflicted by multiple bombs.
                  "More than 170 supporters were killed in coordinated blasts along the route"

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  This is a thread Lefty made on another site
                  Rather, made by my evil alter ego, Cruelty.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

You have an EVIL alter ego?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Babies make good general purpose weapons.

A US mother has been sentenced to five to 10 years in prison for swinging her four-week-old son like a baseball bat at her boyfriend.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Bet the kid's going to grow up a bit batty.
                        B♭3

Comment

I thought this was about the youth bulge esp. in the ME.
                          Blah

Comment

You have a youth bulge in you? Tell no more.

Comment

Working...
                            X