X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verto

Those things have absolutely no personality
    As with people that don't get Janis Joplin. j/k
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

As with people that don't get Janis Joplin. j/k

Comment

I had a very good friend and flatmate back in the 80's whose life would alternate between upright, suit-wearing mormon missionary-work, and slacker drug-taking excess.

There must be something profoundly hallucinogenic about that religion. Hmmm, I wonder what that could be ....

Comment

It's the magic underpants, obviously.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Weed is for pansies. Real men get hooked on Heroine

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Are you using that urban dictionary for spelling again or was that another joke I missed...?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Last time I smoked up was a few months ago. I tend to steer clear of it considering I'm trying to become a high school teacher.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    I had a very good friend and flatmate back in the 80's whose life would alternate between upright, suit-wearing mormon missionary-work, and slacker drug-taking excess.

There must be something profoundly hallucinogenic about that religion. Hmmm, I wonder what that could be ....
                    I was raised in that faith, so up until my mid teens, going to Church and all that was just part of an assumed way of life, although by 16-17 I'd really grown tired of it (although at the time it had more to do with how restrictive the Church was WRT my social life or what have you, than anything). In the years since then (I'm now 21) I've become an agnostic more than anything (and don't feel any difference as far as losing a spiritual connection).

But this thread is about reefer madness, not religion.

Comment

Working...
                    X