No announcement yet.

marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never smoked it regularly by any standard. I've probably done it a couple of dozen times in my life, and I think the last time was at my stag party about 2 and half years ago.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Not for a while.

Verto: You are one bad mormon.
      Yes, but I've already said I no longer subscribe to that, or any Christian faith. When I was a Church-going person, I didn't do drugs.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

WTF is marijuana, and how do you smoke a pot?
          Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Omni: if you're stuck without a pipe, get a can of soda and a small pocket-knife or something. poke holes in the can (drink the soda first if the can's not empty), and bend it a little. that'll work in a pinch. a seam-ripper actually works best, it makes really small holes. oh wait, that's not what you asked.

i don't smoke it now at all. if i hypothetically perhaps ever did, it wasn't on a regular basis except maybe summers, i think. theoretically.

my sister used to work for the Marijuana Policy Project in washington DC. their goal is to get legislation changed so that you don't go to prison for using it, etc. she quit that job and moved back to california, but she hadn't found a new job yet. while she was between jobs, my father told me "i never thought i would be happy to have an unemployed child, but i definitely am." you can probably guess that mom and dad are very conservative. three of their four children are not. one of my brothers is a pastor, he's on their side.

Comment

Omni in his younger years.
              Attached Files
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You can use a toilet paper roll, too. Cut a hole, put in a bowl of tin foil, poke holes.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Has anyone ever used a bong? I've always been curious about those. Is it better that way? Is the smoke still annoying that way?

Comment

It's the most efficient way to smoke.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey man, like, um, um, whats the question man you were like asking about dude?
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        Has anyone ever used a bong? I've always been curious about those. Is it better that way? Is the smoke still annoying that way?
                        Bongs are effective, .

I myself had several, one with tentacles, 6 of them and another was more of a straight pipe, with a side port extender for the weed and a shotgun hole
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          Yeah, gravity bongs are super cheap to set up, and provide some of the biggest hits you can take. The cheap-ass nature of it adds to the whole experience

I usually use one of our pieces, and occasionally my hookah. Joints are nice every once in a while, but if you are passing it to people who slobber, it kills the buzz

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            It's the most efficient way to smoke.
                            Vaporizers are a pain, and fairly expensive (300-500$ for a decent one around here) but you can manage how hot your pot burns so you can ensure optimum temperature for the THC.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Bongs are effective, .

I myself had several, one with tentacles, 6 of them and another was more of a straight pipe, with a side port extender for the weed and a shotgun hole
                              Those things have absolutely no personality

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                                Yes, but I've already said I no longer subscribe to that, or any Christian faith. When I was a Church-going person, I didn't do drugs.
                                Funny, I always thought the Mormon Church requires extensive drug use...
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X