No announcement yet.

marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was heavily addicted for over 7 years.

i quit cold turky 2 years ago along with tobacco products.

Last month i found a huge sack of weed just laying in a parking lot, nobody around to see me if i wanted to keep it. yes i picked it up and put it in my plastic shopping bag... i then proceeded to find the nearest garbage can... and i threw the bag of weed away.

teh turth
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

i'm actually skinning up as we speak.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Nothing for a year now.

Comment

I notice some non-smokers that get on here ****faced from drinking. That's much better.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
            i was heavily addicted for over 7 years.
            People who think they're "addicted" to mary jane are unter-wusses. It is actually far easier to give up than alcohol, tobacco, civilisation, internet forums or television. FACT.

Only bad effect is two-or-three days of bad mood because the world isn't quite so fun and sexy any more boo-hoo and the shocking revelation that dreams can get in the way of a good nights sleep.

Apart from that, it's a piece of cake.

Comment

One times each three-four month.

I had two exams yesterday...The front part of my brain was hurting and I felt like it was heavy.
              I thought about drinking some alcohol before sleeping, but at the same moments, my neighbor knock at my door, he had a pipe in his hand and he invited me smoke pot with him.

I wake up this morning ready to take over the world!
              bleh

Comment

yup, Slowwie, i like to get drunk. in fact i am gonna go out in a bit and get more.

and yes, Cort Haus I am an unter-wussie... i look like one too...
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I haven't smoked for some time now. Can't really say I miss it either, but if someone offered me a joint I would take it
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Because I'm in an Asian country, it's a big 'no no' for Foreign Devils to have drugs, shades of the Opium Wars and all that.

I'm from rural BC, marijuana cultivation got me into university, although I was never a big smoker. Anything is OK in moderation.
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Daily, although I can go without it if I don't have the money or time, or can't get what I want.

Comment

Not for a while.

Verto: You are one bad mormon.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

pot is evil because it's not taxed!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Mormon is as Mormon does.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

hmm, my 2 no poll responses look a bit redundant.

note to self: do not make polls after a few beers.

Comment

Dis got the "Just Say No" message.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X