Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I saw Sid!

Originally posted by Theben
    On the Discovery Channel. They were talking about the Rise of the Videogame, more specifically Godbuilder Games. I didn't watch it long enough to see how old it was, but they did have screenshots of Civ4.

Why, yes, I do feel special. How did you know?
    Crosby plays civ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

It didn't make the news here as our news editors have been unable to be very active as of late.
      Time to get a new news editor?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
        It didn't make the news here as our news editors have been unable to be very active as of late.
        i quit.

Comment

Re: Re: I saw Sid!

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Crosby plays civ?
          Actually, Iginla and Regehr (and some others on the Flames) play both Civ and AOE3. It's been featured a few times on TV, they set up LAN gaming in their hotel rooms on the road.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            you do realize that playing with you was just a way to thank you for your work on the site, dont you?
            There's no excuse for sucking that bad, none at all
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X