Clear All

LOL check out that fashion

Comment

Haus:

i drink lotsa soda and i am teh cuteness though
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

wheres my 24 ounce rockstar energy drink?

Comment

I make a knowing effor to avoid caffeine. Got through college without it, not sure if I would of done better with it though heh.

Don't like hot drinks anyway so no tea or coffee. I drink a little soda, maybe 1 or 2 two liters(caffiene free diet soda) some weeks, mostly water.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
            Hot chocolate is pissed off at its shortsighted, prejudicial exclusion.
            I don't think chocolate has significant amounts of caffeine, so I omitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
              i don't drink any of that stuff. i mean occasionally i'll drink tea or soda, but not a whole lot. i guess i don't get caffeine.
              youngsters don't need caffeine. Wait till you are older and up all night working.

yes I just called you a youngster

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                wheres my 24 ounce rockstar energy drink?
                I forgot to include energy drinks

But who drinks rockstar? That tastes like crap. At least drink red bull.

Comment

It is possible to get a good cup of tea in the U.S. It's just not easy, is all. Too many fans of crappy "herb teas," and plain Lipton gets all the shelf space.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Mighty Leaf or Republic of Tea, depending on how much you want to spend, are both quite good and one or both are available at most decent stores. Anyone with the ability to time a bag of tea and the ability to not-quite-boil water can make a decent cuppa I'd think...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      youngsters don't need caffeine. Wait till you are older and up all night working.
                      My heaviest caffeine-use was as a youngster doing exams.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                        Mighty Leaf or Republic of Tea, depending on how much you want to spend, are both quite good and one or both are available at most decent stores. Anyone with the ability to time a bag of tea and the ability to not-quite-boil water can make a decent cuppa I'd think...
                        not-quite-boil water?

What evil heresy is this? Tea must be made with boiling water.

May The Lord have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

I'm guessing that people other than yourself and your household are generally unable to configure the tea properly. Tea is very user-specific IMO.
                          The last time someone made me a tea they put cream in it.

You're right. Most people that drink a lot of tea are specific about its preparation.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

soda... I am killing myself with it slowly during last few months, lately only drinking soda and milk
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                              The last time someone made me a tea they put cream in it.
                              That's not so bad. My Pakistani family puts copious amounts of cream and sugar in their tea. In my experience most Indian/Pakistani families do the same.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                                not-quite-boil water?

What evil heresy is this? Tea must be made with boiling water.

May The Lord have mercy on your soul.
                                Depends on the type of tea, actually. Some blends/varieties are supposedly better if you steep them in water that's not quite boiling. E.G., green tea is supposed to avoid boiling, I think. I never bother with the fine distinctions, myself, and I never drink green tea, but FYI...
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X