No announcement yet.

Your preferred source of caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink lots and lots of tea, though I don't see it as a major source of caffeine.

On workdays I usually drink 1 coffee in the morning after the morning train, and sometimes another coffee around 3-4.

I also drink lots of coca cola, but it doesn't affect me as much. maybe ruins my teeth though

Comment

Soda and coffee are neck and neck! This is like that horse race in which the two horses were neck and neck!
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Soda, Mountain Dew wit the occasional Jolt Cola lawl
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hot chocolate is pissed off at its shortsighted, prejudicial exclusion.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Coffee and tea. The former is for real work, and the latter is for chilling. As far as total caffeine consumed, it might be tea for the past couple years...
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Coffee. 2 big mugs per day, no less and no more.

Comment

Be realistic! Quit fooling yourself Sir Ralph! 'Big' could be 12 oz or 55 gals. You could be a casual coffee drinker or a full on java tweaker!

Comment

Bah, is oz a continent or a weight unit? Make up your mind, silly yanks. And get the ****ing metric system already!

That being told, the size of the mug is about 1/3 liter.

Comment

Liter? What, having a smoke with your drum of coffee? I got some matches around here somewhere...

Comment

Caffeine has no effect on me
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                        Hot chocolate is pissed off at its shortsighted, prejudicial exclusion.
                        NO ONE drinks hot chocolate as a preferred source of caffeine.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Diet Pepsi.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Mountain Dew is just about my only source of caffeine. It's also just about my only source of water.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Coffee. Tea is the secondary source.

Comment

I drink tea, but not for the caffeine. I love the flavor. Can't stand coffee.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X