Be careful with your microphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful with your microphone

Last day of class, the professor's about to give a marathon run-through of the entire semester's classes.

The techies make sure the video cameras are rolling and the microphone was turned on. The teacher runs through a few tests and then waits as the last few students start to straggle in.

He decides to take care of something. He said he'd be back in a few minutes.

About seven minutes later, he comes back from the bathroom, unable to understand why the lecture hall is laughing uncontrollably.

Somebody tells him he's left his microphone on while in the bathroom stall. He mutters something about getting the technical staff to edit that part out.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Nice one.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sounds like a scene from the Naked Gun.

Comment

Usually such stories do involve flushing as a punchline. But there was a legendary occurence of this type that took place in Hollywood.

Sylvester Stallone was on a movie set, all miked up. Business as usual. Between takes, he heads back to his trailer, personal assistant in tow. About five minutes later, on the sound stage for all to hear, comes the monologue:

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it. You know what I like. Now cup the balls, cup the balls, baby... Oh yeah!" Etc...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

note to self: I need a personal assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Usually such stories do involve flushing as a punchline. But there was a legendary occurence of this type that took place in Hollywood.

Sylvester Stallone was on a movie set, all miked up. Business as usual. Between takes, he heads back to his trailer, personal assistant in tow. About five minutes later, on the sound stage for all to hear, comes the monologue:

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it. You know what I like. Now cup the balls, cup the balls, baby... Oh yeah!" Etc...
            Heh, sounds like that episode of Entourage where the guy's having a quick one off the wrist and the entire crew gets to listen in because he still has his mike on.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Re: Be careful with your microphone

Originally posted by Dis
              Sounds like a scene from the Naked Gun.
              This guy saw The Naked Gun, and did it on purpose.

Comment

If so, he decided to one-up Naked Gun.

Leslie Nielson only took a pee-pee.

This professor had the entire sit-down visit sound track going on.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

depends on if he's a quiet ****ter or a noisy ****ter.

I generally don't make much noise. I know you all were dying to know this.

Comment

Was any gas involved?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

The transcript, from what I can remember. Since you asked.

*gas*

*gas*

*whistling*

*grunting*

*splash*

*silence*

*more gas*

*heavy breathing*

*grunting*

*louder splash*

*toilet paper bunching sound*

*mutters something under breath*

*more toilet paper crinkling*

*zip*

*flush*

*footsteps back to classroom*

"Oh, the mic was still on, huh? Shoulda figured..."

He was pretty cool about it, which was good. It's good to be able to laugh at yourself.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Ok, now that's infinitely more hilarious.

Based on the "Oh, the mic was still on, huh? Shoulda figured" Whoha's probably right that it was deliberate though, unless his facial expression said otherwise...
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

He broke down in a fit of giggling just a few minutes into the class, when he was talking about privacy laws.

I take that meant he didn't do it on purpose.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                          X