Buy a ham for Chanukkah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a ham for Chanukkah

It seems a grocery store messed up and advertised Chanukkah hams for sale. I'm guessing they weren't Jewish.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You could buy a turkey ham.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Or a Turkish ham
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

Maybe it's for reform Jews.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Maybe it's for reform Jews.
            Even Reform Jews dont have the custom of the holiday ham (a quick ham sandwich on the go isnt the same)
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

True. The only meat Jews eat is the flesh of Christian babies.

Comment

Don't forget Palestinian babies, they're the main course.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Of course, of course.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X