Walking monster may accept treatment / Petition for vomit smiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking monster may accept treatment / Petition for vomit smiley

This is not work safe but is not "offensive" in any way, its fine for home consumption.

Also, I hearby official petition for a vomit smiley.

BTW we need:

:AAHZ:

smiles too.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Incredibly sad.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

But sounds like it is entirely is his fault, as he initially even refused a method that would get him cured without blood having to be replaced and only accepted when his sister pressured him.

Sounds to me like, after living with it for years (which he wouldn´t have to if he just had to agreed to blood transfusions), he doesn´t really want to get rid of his "face" anymore and uses proxies to disagree to any treatment (even his belief may be just a proxy now), maybe because he has grown accustomed to being cared for by the members of his family and fears any changes in this condition (for example finally having to have a real job, loosing his "celebrity status" and the like)
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 8, 2007, 05:26.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
          animated!
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This boy is stupid.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ignorance is curable...
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
              X