No announcement yet.

Only stupid people smoke in the car with their kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does that mean issues around smoking should be ignored?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Nope, but it would be nice to see some consistency in the attacks. Smoking is not the only thing harmful to our kids. 300lb mama will wag her finger at smokers as she hauls her brood into Rotten Ronnies for example.

We won't even sin tax twinkies much less prosecute parents for feeding them to their kids.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
        So we should let parents put cigarettes out on their kids' arms in their own homes, since those are private spaces.
        Huh!! were the hell did this come from? For that matter wait some idiot parents already do and oh wait yeah the CPS works so well i get these kids in my emergency room on a daily basis so lets move on from saying this is a form of child abuse since the system works so well now!!!!!! I wonder doesnt anyone every get tired of someone else telling them how to live and raise thier kids? Or for this matter live thier lives or do we need the goverment to decide all this for us?
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I am just saying, smoking in the same car as kids is bad for the kid too and they also have no control over it.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
            Nope, but it would be nice to see some consistency in the attacks. Smoking is not the only thing harmful to our kids. 300lb mama will wag her finger at smokers as she hauls her brood into Rotten Ronnies for example.

We won't even sin tax twinkies much less prosecute parents for feeding them to their kids.

That's because twinkies are good for you.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Who the hell smoke in their own car - children or not - the sales value drops like a stone in free fall.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I do. I spend many hours driving and I don't care about resale value.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter much then, but with a lower mileage a year and a new price around $50-60k I would think about it (saw the pic of your car, but can't find it).
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The pic isn't worth looking for.

Comment

Well, I wasn't looking for it to admire it just to figure out what model it was so I could tell how many children and grandchildren you have to sacrifice to get one here .

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I only travel with fellow smokers. Anyone else can walk.

Comment

Roger that.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X