Did I make the right decision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I make the right decision?

I know this will sound like an almost letter to Penthouse.... but true story.

Returning from the office this afternoon I stopped at a local convenience store to buy milk. When I came out of the store I was approached by a bundled up woman looking for a ride. It's cold here these days (below freezing) and she was wearing full outer coat with gloves and a tuque (wool hat for you furriners). Unfortunately her footwear was not up to standard. She was wearing open toed shoes.

Anyway, she tells me where she is trying to get to and she offers to pay me to drive her. Her destination was considerably further across town than I was going but I offered her a ride part way for free as that was the direction I was headed regardless.

She gets in the car and we start small talk as we head down the street. She quickly steers the conversation to my marital status (single) and my social habits ( ). She then offers to go to my place for some and if I will only drive her where she want s to go afterward.

I turned her down.

Did I do the right thing?
    Yes, you were a good boy
    66.67%
    No, you were a silly fool
    20.00%
    She probably preferred bananas :eek:
    13.33%
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Yes, yes you did.

I wouldn't have trusted her probably.

But now, if you regret it, you can always masturbate while thinking about her.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Regrets are terrible. What are the odds of such an event ever happening again?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        Tell your self this, what do you want with a woman that is either:

A) Too stupid to put on boots in winter

B) Too broke to buy boots

C) whore enough to blow you for a ride.

Thats just walking trouble. I bet that after that she would have leached on you for everything and anything.

You did the right thing.

EDIT: But of course, I wasn't there. All that matters is that you didn't say no because you were to shy. If you didn't, then, I am sure you made the right decision.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I can come up with various scenarios for A) and B) so that wasn't too much my concern.

C) Definitely was, but hey, I am a guy.

Your final comment (should have been D) ) was actually a large concern.

And of course, it would have been wrong.

Comment

Re: Did I make the right decision?

I know this will sound like an almost letter to Penthouse.... but true story.

Returning from the office this afternoon I stopped at a local convenience store to buy milk. When I came out of the store I was approached by a bundled up woman looking for a ride. It's cold here these days (below freezing) and she was wearing full outer coat with gloves and a tuque (wool hat for you furriners). Unfortunately her footwear was not up to standard. She was wearing open toed shoes.

Anyway, she tells me where she is trying to get to and she offers to pay me to drive her. Her destination was considerably further across town than I was going but I offered her a ride part way for free as that was the direction I was headed regardless.

She gets in the car and we start small talk as we head down the street. She quickly steers the conversation to my marital status (single) and my social habits ( ). She then offers to go to my place for some and if I will only drive her where she want s to go afterward.

I turned her down.

Did I do the right thing?

Why did you not do this thing?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If she felt teh need to bundle up, she's probably not hot. You did teh right thing.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

She was wearing open toed shoes.
                Sounds like she probably had a skipmy whorish outfit underneath her clothes.....

Very likely she's a whore and tried to trick you. She'd later ask you for cash and you'd wouldn't know where it came from.

You did the right thing.

Comment

maybe when you type out another post?
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Sounds like she probably had a skipmy whorish outfit underneath her clothes.....

Very likely she's a whore and tried to trick you. She'd later ask you for cash and you'd wouldn't know where it came from.

You did the right thing.
                    You may be right. There was a strong smell of perfume...

It wasn't really a "whore" pickup location however.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

maybe when you type out another post?
                      Are you saying I'm making this up?

When have I ever lied to you?

Comment

Are you saying I'm making this up?

When have I ever lied to you?
                        It "could" be a story

Oh wait, that would be a lie, whereas some make up stroies, just figured you could run with it

But if it happened, then only you know, glad you didnt pursue, never tell what you might have gotten
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I hvae picked up whores to drive them to where they wanted to be. Generally from gas stations or 7-11s... sometimes they hvae to get places also.

Neither of them suggested anything though.

JM
                          (well, OK, I was the driver once and I was a passenger once)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

(well, OK, I was the driver once and I was a passenger once)
                            Your a whore?
                            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Did she seem pretty?

Did she have all her teeth?
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X